Pornography Recovery Program in St. George, UT
Southern Utah Therapy for Overcoming Pornography Addictions
A pornography addiction is crippling. Everyone’s experience is different, but common consequences of porn addictions can include:
- Strained relationships
- Difficulty forming emotional connections
- Negative perceptions of self
- Inhibited emotional and relational development
For individuals wanting to get back their peace of mind and the healthy relationships they once had, pornography recovery is possible. Talented specialists at LifeStar have spent years coming up with our effective recovery program to get you back on your feet.
Pornography and Other Sexual Addictions
Pornography addiction can fuel additional sexual addictions which may lead to infidelity. LifeStar assists individuals with pornography and other sexual addictions to develop positive habits for recovery.
Help for Spouses Suffering from Betrayal Trauma
In addition to our porn recovery program, spouses can also attend group support sessions in St. George, UT for betrayal trauma. The emotions you feel are real and can be debilitating. Talk with other individuals who also have spouses going through pornography recovery.
The LifeStar Porn Recovery Program Specifics
For years, the LifeStar program has helped hundreds of individuals who have struggled to overcome pornography addictions along with their spouses who experience betrayal trauma. By asking couples to attend group sessions and complete online tasks together, partners can grow and recover as one, in the way that each individual needs.
- In-person, group sessions in St. George, UT: The main component of the LifeStar pornography recovery program is our group support sessions. These must be attended in-person at our location in St. George, UT. You will meet with therapists and other individuals and couples working towards the same goals as you. A group setting such as this is the ideal environment to curb addictive behavior with greater accountability.
- Online workbook and video classes: Each couple and individual will gain online access to a series of video classes and workbooks to supplement the in-person group sessions. (Learn more about LifeStar’s online resources here.)
- Patterns for change: While you are attending the LifeStar group sessions and reviewing materials online, you’ll begin to develop positive habits towards pornography recovery. Every part of the program is designed for your continued progress once the sessions end. With these positive patterns in your arsenal, you’ll be prepared to move forward confidently.
What Does Pornography Recovery Look Like for Individuals?
The first step towards recovery is an acknowledgment of pornography addiction. This self-realization includes recognizing how their addiction affects those closest to them. We ask participants to write out a full disclosure to their spouse that accepts responsibility for actions and begins to work towards rebuilding trust in the relationship. Our relationship therapists will help individuals with this process. Our online resources will also assist in writing out a formal and sincere disclosure.
Understanding a pornography addiction can take time. But by becoming better educated about what they are going through and why an individual can identify problems and begin to resolve them. Couples will learn together using the online video classes, workbooks, and group sessions with our pornography recovery therapists. They can challenge each other along the way with other group members. We’re stronger together.
This is a chance for both partners to open up and communicate clearly what the other is feeling. Husbands and wives will each go through their own individual recovery process along with other couples, before coming together and opening up to each other. This is a vulnerable but necessary step for both partners to be understood and receive the help they need from the other.
Begin Recovering from a Pornography Addiction Today
Help is here. Don’t wait for a pornography addiction to snowball into something more. Start today to rebuild close relationships, trust, and self-confidence through proven methods for self-discipline and change.